Friday, May 27, 2016

What Does it Mean?

I decided to start a new blog for my trip to France. I was originally going to call it something tres French. As I thought about a name, I realized that if I did that, the blog would start and end with the trip to France and maybe I could think a little broader and create a blog that could be bigger than that. And that is how, 1. Librarian, 2. Cameras, 3. Go came to be.

1. Librarian. I am a librarian, there is one of me. The Librarian part of me informs the way I go about traveling and going.

2. Cameras. I love photography and even if it is just using my cell phone to capture photos, I am more likely than not to capture moments along the way. I tend to remember things visually and see the world as a movie in which I am one of the characters. Sometimes I play the starring role and others, I am one in the crowd. And, I happen to have two cameras which allow me to either be prepared with two different lenses or have a little back up plan in case anything happens with one of the cameras.

And 3. Go. For me Go can mean a walk through the field behind our house or something bigger like a 20 day trip to France on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment